7.06.2009

I'm a Real Boyy!

When it comes to the realm of exclusivity, there's a level of high respect that I can alott certain designers or brands. As you know, once a designer's art is commercialized, there's just no turning back from that mindset. Which is why I can turn my eyes and attention towards New York based brand Boyy. The phenomenal pair, Wannasiri Kongman and Jessey Dorsey draw their inspiration while traveling the globe in search for aspects that complete one's modern lifestyle. Their black python flap slash bag finished with sweatshirt grey lambskin is clearly not to be overlooked as there are only 50 of them made to be distributed between August 25th 2009 and September 25th, 2009. Although this incredible accessory retails for $1,100 it's beyond evident that it's for that special person to accent their entire wardrobe for years to come. With that being said, I'm now a loyal follower of the brand.
S.W

No comments: