1. Kellogg's Special K with Strawberries- Please say the strawberries. I'm a nice guy, but this cereal keeps me from cursing people and flipping tables over.
2. Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice- There's a deep, fulfilling refreshment I get in every glass.
3. Facebook- I handle more business because of this site than I ever could before without having my own flagship clothing store. Thanks, Zuckerberg.
4. Adobe Photoshop 7.0- Although I sketch every design by hand first, Adobe let's me take it a step further and really bring it to life.
5. Turner Classic Movies Channel- Being a single professional can really wear you down. So I look to TCM for my romantic fill. And any film fanatic will attest: High Def hss nothing on Technicolor.
6. Runwaywonderland.com- It's like breakfast in bed on your computer. And it's bullshit-free, so there're no calories.
7. Playlist.com's Playlist Player- It keeps me connected with the latest music from everyone from Sarah Vaughan and Will Downing to Beyonce' and Kanye. It's like having a personal DJ without him changing the tracks mid-song. Don't you hate that?
8. Mr. Adams' (of Adam's Corner, Jackson, MS [my hometown]) Straight-Edge Razor Shave- After that hour-long haircut and line, Adams lathers your face and gets to cuttin'. That shave lasts like 5 days...even with my super-fast-growing hair. You can gaurantee you'll turn heads when you leave that place. It's almost like wearing a high fashion label on your face.
9. Anita White, Jacqueline Harlem, & Agent Barker (My Sister, Mother, & Agent)- Screw the Kellogg's, they really keep me from shooting up the place. Aside from my agent, they also act as my manager and bookeeper. I always confide in them. My Pops is too snooty to ask anything without having to hear a dissertation. They are my human essentials, if you will.
10. Brother LX-3125 Sewing Machine- It's my personal machine that allows me to make all of my samples. I've named it after my next project. [smirk]