2.24.2009

Daddy [Likes] Long Legs



Theres no doubting the fact that Christian Cota's Fall 2009 collection is all about the woman with [11 mile] long legs, and I can totally dig that (if the woman actually exsisted). I adore how Cota deliberately went against the grain and saturated this collection with high hems and not a coat in sight. I guess he's an advocate of spreading the gospel of Global Warming. I can hear him now... "Who needs a coat dahling, to be fabulous?!" (lol) Nevertheless, I have no issues suggesting anyone of these looks for a very special night. CARPET IT!!! (all credits to K R A V E N)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, I exist! And to make me even TALLER, you wanna see how tall these babies I bought yesterday make me: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=59927&parent_category_rn=42317&productId=1031157&langId=-1

I will send you photos ;)
love u xoxo