6.26.2009

[Love Update] Circus Freak!



If there's nothing I appreciate more than a fast car (lol), its a brand that doesn't take their inspiration to literally. Last month we played on the idea of stirring fresh lemonade on the front porch with Pepper & Pistol's Babylon collection and now we've taken a family trip to the circus. I'm entirely elated that there's not a clown suit in sight and what makes me even happier is that they've used one of my ultimate fantasies... a gorgeous woman of Asian decent. I may not be so thrilled that they've morphed her into a pale blonde... but if I can't appreciate the fashion industry for it'sconsecutive transformation... then there might be a real problem.

S.W

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Oh wow! I like my steak medium rare. This is well done. But I love it. lol