6.16.2009

Seasons Change





So you've been searching for a fresher look to call you're own but aren't quite satisfied with that you've been coming across. You don't exactly want to be a follower... and you're don't want to dig up the past and reinvent complete madness. We've got what seems to be the perfect solution that belongs in your accessory closet. It's evident that though broad square frames are a classic, even they need they're vacations too. We've found these amazing circled specs made by Karen Walker that would suit any clean or casual image you need to complete. I've got my pair... and I can hardly put them down.... What goes around, clearly does come back around. 

S.

1 comment:

J.HAR said...

I screamed, mentally, while seeing these. I'd rock these even in my sleep.

I have a similar, vintage pair, but these are sleeker.

J. Harlem