5.03.2009

Come Pick Me Up








I got  a call from one of my dear friends Holly Fitzgerald the other day, and one of the things she shared with me was this "amazing spread" that she'd experienced in this months issue of Marie Claire.  Holly isn't the  type to be easily influenced by a magazine, so if she's dares speak of the editorials between the covers, it must be something worth looking at. Like her, I'd never really paid much attention to the publication up until Ninca Garcia recently joined the force. Of course, their new reality T.V show Running In Heels plays a great part in process as well.  After seeing "The New Fashion Frontier" spread,  my first thought was " Wow, tribal turned mainstream." The model really does this for me since her skin is completely rich and flawless (and those lips!!), and her energy is a major plus! Although I'm not very supportive of the resurrection of the denim jacket just yet, the styling here was incredibly done and definitely believable. 

Freshly Kept
S.W 

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Blow. My. Mind.

X X
_