5.19.2009

[Love Interest] I Dig Robert Geller





I have a certain admiration and lasciviousness for clothing that may not be the typical "everyday wear"... simply because my dad always said to me that "first impressions only come once, so make it influential." There's no doubt in my mind that that really stuck with me in my later years of living and dressing. I couldn't help but notice Robert Geller's  use of a relaxed finish for his Spring 2009 collection. As we've been doing the dashing and dapper look that tends to insinuate a tailored image in men's wear.., I'm more than ready for something new (as I've expressed before).  The introduction of the slouchy trouser in this particular collection is perfect for the trends that we may be facing ahead. The new neckwear is also something to be desired, since the bow-tie has found it's way to every gentlemen's wardrobe as of late. And since I'm a major collector of unusual things (before they actually become trendy)... I'm now a major fan of the bolo-tie. It's just a fresher state of the accessory. 

I'm Ready
S.W

1 comment:

Jo Blow? said...

OMG this collection is sooo you!