5.04.2009

Remind Me


I will admit that sometimes when I confess my love for a man's hand-buddy (the bag), they sometimes possess a feminine image (which could possibly work in your favor depending on your swagg). However, that's just clearly not the case with Want Les Essentials De La Vie and their products that are reportedly inspired by "timeless, functional design classics". You might even remember the write up we posted late last year about their Arlanda video iPod case that without a doubt something that is necessary to have in your back pocket.

So with that being said, I know I can count on Want Les Essentials to provide me with any sort of accessory that wont hurt my wardrobe. Agreed?

S.W 

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Bearing witness to total and supreme hontness.

X_____MIKEY______

Mikey said...

Bearing witness to total and supreme hotness!

X____MIKEY____