5.16.2009

Gucci for the Globe

As I was perusing the Gucci website searching for my next bag purchase (I ended up getting a large tote from the Gucci Cruise '09 men's collection from Bergdorf Goodman instead - Maybe I'll blog it once it arrives) I discovered this:

In honor of the HOME film, Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, has designed this special, limited edition T-shirt.  The design features the official HOME logo with the Iconic Gucci "GG" symbol.  The back includes the name of each country featured in the film.  A white canvas bag with the HOME logo accompanies the T-shirt.  All profits from the sell of the T-shirt will be donated to Goodplanet.org.  Extending the message of sustainability, the T-shirt was designed using 100% white organic cotton and natural dyes with recyclable packaging. It's available in unisex sizes and it's only $195.  Get yours before they're gone.

No comments: