wanted to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous NEW YEAR! We've all
encountered the good, the bad, and the fugly in '08, but we can only
look forward to all the fantastic things that God has cooked up. GET
Here is something that we all have failed to acknowledge...
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!!!
I've decided that this year I will...
- Be about my business
- Acquire a wide variety of shoes
- Get rid of my habits of being timid (and shy)
- Be there (more often) for my friends
- Be dedicated (to anything I commit myself to)
- Keep The Creator first in everything that I do
There's so much more to this list, but they're private...(lol)
I'm definitely rocking it out in '09