12.23.2008

True Flare

London bred designer, Samantha Cole London, has truly understood the meaning of modern day extravagance. She takes no influence from popular trends, nor does she use the latest news from trend forecasters to her advantage. Cole believes that "there is no limit nor boundaries to fashion, just to ourselves". Its definitely clear that she not only (boldly) challenges the definition of beauty, but summons those to allow they're true style and exorbitance to shine through the surface. After discovering her passion for independence, I couldn't help but realize that she has "traditional tendencies" to evoke somewhat of a royal vibe. I can picture one of the Queens of England (if not one of her fabulous servants) pacing her palace in one of these pieces. If Samantha Cole London takes my breath like this with Women's Wear, I can only imagine what would happen to me (physically) when she decides to pick up the tailor's chalk (and do men's wear)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how sometimes things get so overdone they look like costumes. This could have so went Bozo the Clown w/ floaties, but she managed to execute it with a sort of quiet style. You can hear her in the details.

Anonymous said...

Well whom ever this mikey is really does not know great work when he sees it i just was at a show last night that samantha cole was in she was the star of the show everything she put on the stage shut it down and there are no other words for it she is really fashion thinking out side of the box

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,
you must be talking about that show in miami were she brought brought the house down...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous1. I think I know great work when I see it. The true matter in question is if you know the English language when you see it? Lol. SLOWLY read my comment. I was giving Ms. Cole a compliment.