12.02.2008

Sea Sick...

I'm not really the "out-at-sea" type, but if it comes with the lifestyle territory, why not? If I'd ever own a motor-yacht, this Sentori 58R would absolutely be the one I sign the receipt for. Its so sleek and chic, how could one resist?

The interior layout is organized into 3 decks: the main deck, the lounge area, the pantry, dinette, and main helm station, as well as a sunbathing area at the bow section. (Wait! There's more...) The owners state room, the vip cabin, and the guest cabin, EACH with own bathroom, shower and toilet are located in the lower deck. On the THIRD deck the second helm station is located, as well as a lounge area, a sunbathing area and the wet-bar including a fridge, a washing basin and a barbecue pit.

Ooohhhhh absolutely! (I now know where my summers will be spent)

No comments: