12.26.2008

What Am I Suppose To Do With This?

Ever since the day I first stepped foot into Topshop on Oxford Street in Central London, I thought there was no other retail company that deserved my time nor my money. I was on Style.com this morning checking out all the Spring 2009 shows that I haven't been able to see as yet... and I came across Topshop's Unique collection which sort of had me in a wondrous daze. Some of the looks are so new that I think I may have panicked (just because I couldn't really imagine what to pair some of things with as quickly as I normally do). But the more that I look at the collection, I keep finding myself saying "I'll give it another minute". Weird right?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new twist on an old fave. Very "I love Lucy" meets Amy Winehouse pin-up!