12.18.2008

The Gentleman: Hopeless Romantic with a Dirty Mind

As I fell upon former Dior Homme Designer, Martyn Bal while browsing one of my daily reads, I couldn't believe that someone with such a vision for today's gentleman could be unknown to many.

I think it's now clear, that I have a weakness for kicking (with color, texture, print or all of the above) classic looks for men's wear, especially if there's trench or a duffle involved. However, Bal has a particular view that the clothes that a man is wearing only hold up to his inner strength (words spoken by a true tailor).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO dope!
-tHE rOck

Anonymous said...

THE SHOES!

Anonymous said...

i think that you might be on to something.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I like it all. No really. I have no objections...