12.08.2008

NO MORE JET SET!!!

Alright... okay... I love Michael Kors, sweet man... chic spirit. He's the first man I'd think of when one of my girls want a fabulous but classic look. But I am so sick and ridiculously tired of the paparazzi-inspired adverts. Is there nothing else that the Kors Camp can think of. I mean... you (and your 6 blonde muses) lead a jet set lifestyle.. I GET IT!! But do you live your entire life in boat, helicopter, police car, submarine, taxi-cab, ACTUAL [private] JET,city bus, choo-choo train, and/or any other form of transportation?... we must draw the line somewhere!



Spring/Summer 2005 (the helicopter)


Fall/Winter 2005 (private jet)


Spring Summer 2006 (back of the jeep)


Spring /Summer 2007 (helicopter, once again)


Fall/Winter 2007 (The driver)


Spring/Summer 2008 (The Yacht)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

2 comments:

KRAVEN said...

I say let them continue to Jet-Set... but the ads must convey that they are jetpooling or downgrading to riding commercial like the executives of the US Auto Companies... LOL

And the yacht pictures should portray the hosting of a charity yacht party that benefits St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Anonymous said...

i agree tho, i need something new man.
-tHe rOck