3.30.2009

The Almighty Thrift

To Vintage? To Thrift? While every LifeStyler should know and understand the difference between the two..... Never underestimate the power of your local thrift shop. I found this red leather clutch at one of the thrifts in the city and thought "not bad...great in fact!" Since it's not in every visit that one will get lucky. The only person I thought to
appreciate the FIND and rock it till the ages turn, was Joana Marquez, fellow stylist and Miami socialite (you remember her!) I can't wait to see how she pulls it all together, as I know I won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Mikey said...

That looks oddly familar for some reason...

: )

Georgina said...

I hope you're keeping that to use yourself! It's amazing. xoxo

Charlotte said...

very very "code error".
I used that term the other day and my friends nearly had a stroke! lol thanx

Anonymous said...

Noooo its MIne! Heat Vs Knicks Game on the 12th .Ill take pictures lol your going to die w/ what I have instore

TheflyestStylist