3.24.2009

This Just In... The Swacket?

An insider from the design world sent me a media message that had a woman draped in fabric and the caption read "Like My Swacket?" Naturally... I slipped out a couple words unknown to my vocab, because I had no idea what a "swacket" was (lol). Minutes later, I'd gotten email full of info. Apparently, the Swacket is made by a company named Harputs (located in L.A), and it can be worn as a sweater, a jacket, or something that may look like an amalgamation of the two. The garment is surely an innovative piece and can be worn with almost anything. We love it.

Freshly Kept

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swacket... Hmmmm. Give me a minute and I will tell you if I like it.

[pause]

Ok so I like it, but swacket sounds like something you regret buying while drunk watching the shopping channel at 3am.

Unknown said...

I cant help but feel like this is a recession garment. It remains me of the fabric yard restrictions during World War II. It forced seamstresses to be more creative and clothing became tighter as a result..the pencil skirt! Maybe a swacket will become a most have as well..hmm