4.28.2009

Because We Live

There are moments when I must stop and come to terms with my life and
it's progress. This morning felt as though I had not yet awakened from a
dream. It may sound cliche, but I was at Starbucks with love and the
state of living and realized that I'm not where I want to be, but not
exactly where I used to be. Though I've been a college graduate for
about a year and a freelance wardrobe stylist for quite sometime... I'm
still not sure which avenues will lead me to my destination point. Still
in prayer and still on the search.

S.W

2 comments:

Jo Blow? said...

we are in the same place Mr.Wonder i get sadden by it :-(

Sincere said...

Now although you may not be where you want to be...trust that you are where you need to be.Everything has a time and a place.You can push towards it but you can never determine it.That's all up to God homey.Keep ya head up :)