4.27.2009

I'm a Heartbreaker Pt. I









The first time I ever experienced fashion power house, Reiss was studying abroad in Central London. Since I had to pass their flagship location everyday, you only can imagine how difficult it was resisting the urge to drop in and shop while on way way to class. Since then, I've been highly pleased  with everything they've produced thus far. Their women's wear is bursting with such youth and a luxe finish, so it definitely something that is to be recognized. I'm glad to see that Reiss made it's way safely to Miami! 

S.W 


3 comments:

Mikey said...

This I cannot object to. And by chance I am wearing Reiss today...ha!

Talk about clean, well made and cut. I wish their mens wear was as omg-inspiring!

Gamma said...

so freakin fresh! Reiss Rules!

Jo Blow? said...

wOW IM IN LOVE!!! I WOULD ROCK! ALL OF THESE