4.22.2009

[LifeStyler] Ad me into your life!



Literally and figuratively speaking, Kanye's ad just totally revolves around him and his LifeStyler tendencies. I'm totally in love with it and of course he has his "Girlfriend" Amber Rose up in the mix which makes everything a perfect image. She Just does it for me, her attitude and perspective on life is completely careless in the best way possible. Amber is sooooo fly to the point where her swag demands (and also depends on) the attention and respect of those around her without having to say a word. Therefore she is the perfect accessory. These are two of my favorite kicks he designed for Louis Vuitton. DIE!!!




4 comments:

gamma said...

i really like the efforts he's making to emerge into the industry. a for effort. lol

Conners Dude said...

oooooooh, i think i like

Sincere said...

Now honestly I think those kicks are...(i'ma just be nice and say I don't like them)And that pic...Kanye & Amber...No way in the bluest of all blue hells will you catch me taking flics of my girl laying her head on my lap with her booty cheeks showing.But that's just me.I'm diggin his leaps forward but the "look at me look at me"thing kinda gets old.On the flip side...I love his "fuck it and you" attitude.

Mikey said...

*chants*

Yes we Kanye!!!