4.17.2009

Wonderland on Earth


Morgans Hotel Group is Genius, their whole concept on hospitality is simply amazing! You can clearly tell by their marketing style, that their environment was made for today's rock star. There's nothing that I adore more than the atmosphere, definitely a surreal wonderland aura. The Mondrian is the latest spot the Morgans Group has brought to Miami Beach. Most are familiar with the The Mondrian in LA where they have the SKy BAr which is not up in the sky just like everyone thinks (lol). On occasions it plays the background scene in my life whether its for a late night drinks or pool side action! Have to Love it :-)

3 comments:

NINA said...

hahah i love it!!! i heart miami!

Seneca said...

You already know how I feel about Morgans Hotel Group. I love em (The Delano, The Hudson). I think I told you I may be staying at The Mondrian on my next visit home. I can't wait!

Sergio Wonder said...

neither can we!