4.21.2009

[Love Update] Christian Siriano

 
 
 

Christian Siriano has done it again! He's managed to exceed our expectations with surprises. You would think that since we saw such impeccable  and constructional skill from him on Project Runway, that we'd just get the same image. YEAH RIGHT!  He gave us our seasonal staples (pencil skirts, body hugging cocktail dresses, and a couple good coats) and then he gave us the wearable dramatics that we love oh, so much.  I always thought brown was such a.... difficult color to make chic and cool, although I still feel that way, Siriano has lightened the feeling from my psyche and what a feeling it is. 

Freshly Kept
S.W

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it. I guess shiny is back! :)
P'sonified Truth

Gamma said...

yeah, the boy has undeniable talent. HES 22!!! geez!

Mikey said...

Yeah I just passed up on something shiney. Hmmmmmm...