4.18.2009

Runway to Change



Ok! So I'm a huge Obama supporter. I manager to serve as a volunteer for one of his campaign and even attended a few rallies. I'm sure you guys have seen tons of Obama Tee's by now, so you know if I'm going to join the "T-shirt Club", it must be done stylishly (as if there were any other way). On Obama's official Inauguration site they had collectible tee's and accessories designed by Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenburg, Alexander Wang, Prozena Schouler,Vera Wang and the list goes on. I ordered my very own Zac Posen designed tee back in January but unfortunately never got it in time for Jan 20th, which was the Inaugural ceremony (4 the clueless ones). But guess what?... Right on time for Miami Fashion Week! I wore my ZP Tee to the Miami Fashion Week Pre-Party at LIV. Everyone who's Everyone was in the building, so of coure, I bumped into Twista's new protege' Skooda Chose and had a gread time. Hopefully we can link up in the future on the stylist Tip. Scroll through Skoodas night at LIV at Celebratenothing.com

Peace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great look!

Gamma said...

ohhhhh that tee! cute!

Anonymous said...

is that sergio? is that a clutch?!?!

Sergio Wonder said...

Thats definitely a clutch.. BUT THAT IS NOT SERGIO WONDER!! lol know your faces!