4.23.2009

Sounds Mighty Mighty Good

You may have noticed that Runway Wonderland normally does not participate in any celeb gossip (we lead, not follow), but I was browsing around on The Life Files and saw this incredibly interesting photo of Lady Gaga. Since I'm already hopelessly in love with her image, its difficult for me to see photos of her and not appreciate her and her efforts. From reading the comments that followed this photograph, people seemed to think that she was just plain wrong for entering the streets dressed like this... but I completely disagree. As I've already stated on The Life Files, the Lady is doing her part to be a forcing presence in the music industry by turning heads (....all of 'em)! If she sang the same tunes that she currently sings and had a more commercial (or mainstream) image, she just wouldn't be recognized as the artist and icon that she is now. PERIOD! So what if she decides to leave her house in liquid bathing suits, conquering shades, and statement amazon heels? You noticed her didn't you? You took the time to speak her name, right? There are people who get paid to hate and people who get paid to be
great...the Lady just happens to be one of them.

S.W

2 comments:

Jo Blow? said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is Insane and I love it!

Mikey said...

Oh my...

Oh my...

Oh my...

It never stops?