4.21.2009

He Talks Like This....

It's rainy day here in Miami, and usually I'm either inspired or just
plain discouraged by the weather. Oddly enough, today I'm inspired to
just be the best person I can be no matter the circumstances. For the
past couple months I've been pondering on my placement in this life as
far as where I'm presently standing and where I belong. Anyone who's
experience this phase of "soul searching" can concur to how difficult it
can be as you disconnect yourself from all that your psyche is
accustomed to. I've been keeping my mind in constant prayer so I'm sure
that its not as rough as it could be...so I'm grateful for the journey
and the realization on a rainy day in Miami.

S.W

5 comments:

Sincere said...

I feel you fam.And just so you know...no matter what...you're freaking awesome.

Jo Blow? said...

is that washington ave in the second picture?

gamma said...

I'M TIRED OF YOU TAKIN GOOD PICTURES! WHERE ARE THE BAD ONES? lol

gamma said...

I'M TIRED OF YOU TAKIN GOOD PICTURES! WHERE ARE THE BAD ONES? lol

Mikey said...

I agree with Gamma! ; (